|Year||I, II, III & V|
|Date||12th August 2021, 2nd, 9th and 16th September, 2021|
|Semester||I, IV, VI & X|
The students of Mahatma Education Society’s Pillai’s College of Architecture, New Panvel every year arranges for a 3 o’clock studio wherein all the best design projects from the previous semester from all the years of college which help the other students also to look into the work and helps in improving their skills. This also helps in building the confidence and skills of the students. It is a great initiative and opportunity for all the students to work and learn together. This event generally takes place on weekdays after the lecture hours at 3 o’clock and sometimes is also followed by some extracurricular activities.
This year also this event was arranged by the student council on the online platform due to the pandemic situation. There was total 4 episodes with the students from Semester 4, 6 and 7 showcasing their design projects on the topic’s museum, government school and rethinking spaces respectively. There were different good elements showcased like the presentation skills, the design ideas and understanding of the subject as a whole which came together as one of the best design projects all over the batches.
- Swati Singh and Anirudh Sharma from semester 4
- Rao Tambat from semester 6
- Janavi Joshi, Anjali Gund
- Sahil Ahemed from 9th Semester
- Shubham Moghe
- Shubham Prasad from Semester 4
- Nishita Joseph from Semester 6
- Siddhant More and Sugandha Das from Semester 4
- Dhiraj Narkhade from Semester 6
- Gaurav Nirmalkar, Anmol Lakhanpal and Sanket Patil from Semester 9
- Faiz Kasu and Haritha Nair from Semester 4
- Purva Rane from Semester 6
The event was attended by students from all over the years.